Since its inception, ROI Media has been recognized as one of the unsurpassed full service marketing, advertising, publishing, design and public relations firms in Southwest Florida. We have received many nationwide awards, not just for ourselves, but clients we work with as well. We have played an intricate role helping hundreds of businesses, governmental departments and non-profit organizations in their marketing efforts. Although ROI Media works with many worldwide organizations and businesses, we have a commitment to the area that we call home.
We have maintained a commitment to providing the residents of Southwest Florida with information, entertainment and opportunities to increase the scope of their own endeavors. As such, we established North Port Magazine and Boca Grande Magazine, as a means of connecting these organizations and businesses with their desired colleagues and potential consumers.
ROI Media has been leading the Southwest Florida region with the creation of print and digital publications. Publisher, Adam Bartolotta, has personally published over 300 magazines since 2001. ROI Media is in constant communication with the government and residents of Southwest Florida and connects with them via their print publications as well as their interactive online and mobile editions.
Our firm has worked with over 1,000 different businesses in almost every kind of industry, such as travel & tourism, non-profit organizations, health care, education, construction, hotels & restaurants, technology, “green” businesses, real estate, retail, spa/salon and more.
We have experience in the creation of company branding and identity development, public relations, strategic marketing plans, web site and mobile development and management, full scale printing services, graphic design, direct mail campaigns, video and audio production, multimedia production, presentation development, publishing, packaging design, budget organization and media placement.
The staff of ROI Media consists of 7 highly creative individuals who have called this area home for a combined total of over 100 years. Our team is highly aware of what makes this area a desirable destination for visitors, businesses and residents. Our agency and all the employees remain committed to building a sense of pride in the area, focusing its creative and marketing efforts on the positive aspects of the community.
World’s Richest Tarpon Tournament
Collaboration at it’s best. This 84 page commemorative magazine is packed with information on the tournament including a large feature that outlines the mission statement of the “World’s Richest” Tarpon Tournament which is Conservation, Education, and Sportsmanship. The cover features art work that has been designed by Guy Harvey. It was so well received we were asked to assist with art for the Tarpon story in Guy Harvey Magazine.
- 2012 – Finalist for the Clyde Nixon Business Leadership Award (Sarasota EDC)
- 2012 – Big Bird Award - North Port Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- 2010 Savvy Award of Excellence, 3CMA (National)
- 25 People to Watch – Biz941 Magazine – 2010
- 2009 Business of the Year – North Port Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2007 Enterprise Charlotte & Charlotte County Economic Development Entrepreneurship Award Winner
- #1 Rating on elance (the world’s largest online professional marketplace) – December 2001
- 100+ Golden Web Awards for Internet Design
- 2nd Place in Overall Graphic Design from the Florida Press Association
- 3rd Place in General Excellence from the Florida Press Association
- Created the City of North Port’s Strategic Marketing Plan
- Incoming President of the North Port Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chair of the North Port Young Professionals
- Chair of the Public Relations Committee with the NPACC
- USF Advisory Board Member
- Board Member with the United Way of South Sarasota County
- Multiple committees with the North Port Area Chamber of Commerce
- Both Adam & Danette Bartolotta have graduated from the Gulf Coast Community Foundation’s Leadership Institute